Throughout this document, “website” refers to the digital-alchemy.net domain; “content” refers to text, images, code and other files hosted on this webiste; “we” refers to Digital Alchemy; “you” refers to the user of the website”
By using this website, you are agreeing to the conditions outlined in this document. If you do not agree, please exit the website immediately.
We reserve the right to modify or remove the website or any portion thereof, and/or to change the conditions under which the website is offered at any time with or without notice. We suggest you return to this document periodically to familiarize yourself with any changes.
Copyright / Trademark Notice
This website and all content is copyright Digital Alchemy ©1990-2012, except where otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You are authorized to view the content of this website under the conditions outlined in this document. Unless otherwise specified, you are not authorized to copy, download, or redistribute any of the content without the express written permission of Digital Alchemy.
“Digital Alchemy”, “Hack-n-Slash: Fantasy Roleplay”, “Adventure Writer”, “Cartoforge”, “Cartograph Studio”, “Swordplay: Arena”, ”Swordplay: Pirates”, “Swordplay: Rising Sun”, “Firing Solution”, “Alpha Strike”, “Martial Stars” and related indicia are trademarks of Digital Alchemy. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The content of this website is provided for informative purposes only. While we endeavor to accurately maintain and update content in a timely manner, we make no representations or warranties of any kind about the reliability, suitability, and/or availability of this website or its content for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Any links to external resources are provided solely for your information and reference. We cannot be held responsible for the content of these resources, nor should such links be taken to imply the endorsement or recommendation of Digital Alchemy.
In no event can Digital Alchemy be held liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from the use of this website.
Any personal information you may provide to Digital Alchemy as a consequence of using this website is kept strictly confidential. We will not share such information with third parties for any reason, unless required to do so by law.
Some sections of the website may provide an opportunity for users to contribute to its content. By participating in this process, you agree to the following:
- Any materials posted to the website immediately become the property of Digital Alchemy.
- Digital Alchemy reserves the right to edit and/or delete materials considered abusive, offensive, vulgar, or otherwise inappropriate at our sole discretion.
- Access to and participation in this collaborative process is not guaranteed, and may be limited and/or revoked at our sole discretion.
Digital Alchemy is always looking for suggestions for improvements and/or additions to our product line. If you wish to submit material for our consideration, please understand the following:
- By sending material to us, you are certifying that it is your own creation and you are legally authorized to offer it for publication.
- The submission of material is done on speculation, and its receipt by Digital Alchemy does not in itself establish any legal relationship. We reserve the right to accept or reject materials at our sole discretion, and no obligation should be understood or implied.
- Digital Alchemy may have materials of a similar nature already under development, and such material may be published even if your submission is turned down. You agree that in such circumstances, you shall have no claim against us, legal or otherwise.
For more information, including specific submission guidelines, please contact us.